Scenario & Strategy Development
Many companies have come to realize that the basic parameters of their markets and business models will change in the next few years. Often, these changes are not driven by familiar players in a given industry, but by market outsiders - often new companies - who rely on digital business models. As a result, corporate strategy is faced with the challenge of finding an adequate answer to the change processes involved:
- What does the vision of the future look like to which the corresponding plans and change processes should/could/must orient themselves?
- What strategic goals can be derived from the corresponding scenarios for a time frame of five to ten years?
- How can the transformation process be shaped and developed from today's situation to the achievement of the strategic goals?
- What organizational consequences will this development have?
Our business consulting process creates a well-founded, easily understandable, and clearly communicable strategic goal for each change process during the first three phases of the project with the Leadership Trendcycle for the examination of your company's business environment, with the Impact Analysis for evaluating the relevant trends and drivers, and with the development and evaluation of various scenarios. Based on this picture of your company's future, the appropriate strategy is then developed in the fourth phase, and the path from today's situation to the achievement of the strategic goal is defined.
- Phase 1: Leadership Trend Cycle (Trends, Innovations, Drivers, Players)
- Phase 2: Impact Analysis (Influencing Factors / Key Factors, Impact Strength)
- Phase 3: Scenario Development (Consistency Evaluations, Scenarios)
- Phase 4: Strategy Development (Goals, Sphere of Activity, Options)
Your company will emerge having developed a goal-oriented strategy for the period of the future in question which can successfully react to predictable trends, innovations, and emerging developments, and which also secures a successful market position for your organization. Our business consultants offer further support in developing your business model and / or strategy in the form of Executive Consulting and Interim Management.